Follow by Email

Friday, April 19, 2013

A good day to relax.


Beautiful Day here in Southern Calif.  So very busy getting ready for move to the country.  I've been a city girl my whole life.  Excited about the change….will be posting some new products this weekend.  
I don't know about you….but I would much rather spend my time outside in my garden than inside.

Hanging out with my girls.  Here is Tessie taking a little dirt bath. So happy that my new home already has a little chicken condo for them.  Check back this weekend for new products that are so very special and lovely….I am back to blogging and will be trying to post every few days to share my story of city girl-- country bound!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. I have so much fun reading each and every one.