Follow by Email

Tuesday, January 1, 2013






Happy New Year to all of my friends, old and new.  I look forward to beginnings.  It's like that first day of school: newly-sharpened pencils, new backpack, folders, dividers just waiting for subjects and all of the excitement that you can achieve whatever you want....the anticipation; paying attention to every detail.  Not wanting to miss a thing.  That is what today is.   As my little shop of love continues to grow I hope that I am able to bless you and your home with items that you will treasure for a very long time!
Ready...Set...Go!!!!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year I wanted to stop by and let you know that my Blog address has changed I do hope that you will stop by and rejoin/ follow.
    hugs, Cherry

    http://cherrysinthegardenandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the new year is being kind to you. I love these images.

    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. I have so much fun reading each and every one.