Follow by Email

Monday, October 8, 2012

LOVE OF BRACELETS..AND SALES!

 I think my favorite piece of jewelry has always been bracelets.
                                             I love unique and beautiful pieces.
                                      One-of-a-kind cuffs, leather & Pearls....I can never get enough
                                         Maybe it is the amount of enjoyment I get...
                                   
                                            Just Glance and Admire...
                                                 These are some of my favorites


They are all 20% off for this entire week....not just bracelets, but ALL of our Jewelry.  Great way to start Christmas shopping early and SAVE at the same time.  And who doesn't want to give or receive a gift that is unique, one of a kind and hand crafted.
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I love your comments and hope to see all of my blogging friends over at the boutique so that I can share my favorites with you and those you love.





  1. www.whatever-is-lovely.com

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to look in your shop! These are all so lovely and jewelry is my passion...especially special pieces like these! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amazing :)
    I love them all!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bracelets are gorgeous! I love the turquoise one. It so unique and beautiful.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. I have so much fun reading each and every one.