Follow by Email

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I am soooo very happy to be a part of this magazine.  It fills a gap that no other can.  It is for the Farmgirl at heart, the crafter, baker, thinker, lover of beauty.....friends, entertaining and being GREEN.  It has EVERYthing!  And the Christmas issue comes out very soon.  Don't miss a chance to pick up this wonderful read!

Stunning photographs and quality editing.
Wonderful Articles
And here is MY AD -- on the top right!!  Yeah!! 
My favorite...the beach AND chickens.

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful to be in this magazine! I'm so happy for you. I am sure you are so excited. These caramel apples look delicious.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a great magazine and how exciting for you to be featured in it! I wanted to let you know I received the necklace in the mail yesterday. I love it! It's so pretty and sparkly...and just lovely. I love just looking at it as well as wearing it! Thank you!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! This is such a wonderful magazine! I think I'll check on subscribing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this magazine! Your ad looks great! I am your newest follower, and I invite you to visit and say hi :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. FELIZ ANO NOVO, TUDO DE MELHOR
    ABRAÇOS DA ELODI

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. I have so much fun reading each and every one.