Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Falling into Romantic Style.

When Spring and Summer arrive we automatically think of Linen, Lace, Cool and comfortable clothing to wear to the beach, flea-market shopping, weddings....but Fall doesn't have to be just wool, sweaters and heavy coats (depending on where you live)  With our beautiful and feminine leg warmers, you are sure to keep the Romance in your style and Linen is perfect any time of year.


These Scarves are the perfect gift for men as well!




5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I visited your blog today - I saw you on my sweet friend, Vintage Begonia. You have a lovely blog with many unique pictures. These boots are so stylish. Me and my daughters also have a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your blog is very similar to ours which has fashion, home decor, and all things beautiful. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute for all the upcoming cooler weather.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these leg warmers!!~ I definitely need some!!
    Your blog is just beautiful! I'm so glad you found my blog so I could make my way to yours!!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the legwarmers! So romantic and chic at the same time! Great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. I have so much fun reading each and every one.