Follow by Email

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Love making card cases. It has been a passion of mine for quite some time, but my market was babies, and I know they have cell phones early, but I have yet to see a card-carrying baby...but NOW, now I am doing what I love and what I would want to buy.  Something one of a kind.  With a style is evident as soon as you get out your case to hand out a business card....this is your statement.  Your first impression.  Will it say:  "Romantic, Fun and Sassy"?  "Elegant, Simple and yet formal"?  or will it say  " Cowgirl with Lipstick and Sense of Humor"?  I hope that you will find the one just for you.....there are always new ones coming.






10 comments:

  1. Haaa hah that's me...cowgirl (ish) with lipstick. I'm your new follower. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are tmore crafty than I. I don't like to bother with all the little thingys. but, I do make jewelry out of other jewelry, like to upcycle it or re-purpose it. That is as crafty as I get.

    come see my post tomorrow - k?

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaaa, would you believe I bought 3 new bracelets today, again. They are always cheaping junk but nice looking ones. Have a great weekend. Did I tell you I love your blog style? Well I do! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Bracelets are my favorite accessory.

      Delete
  4. really nice post.
    lovely greets
    maren anita

    Can I invite you to my GIVEAWAY ???:

    *dogeared heart necklace*

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and unigue post. Very inspirational.Following you now.
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cases... You have a lovely blog.. Thank you for following along with me, I am now a new follower.
    Blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. That case is beautiful. Thanks for the visit, and for following. I like your style. Following back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always feel so special when I have something that's one of a kind... knowing that some poured their passions into it.
    The case is very sweet & unique!
    Francine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. I have so much fun reading each and every one.