Follow by Email

Thursday, August 16, 2012


I'm a hat girl.  People don't recognize me without my hat sometimes.  It's always funny to me how much people remark on my hat-wearing.  Here are some of the most common:  "I love your hat.  I can't wear hats.  I hope hats come back.  It takes confidence to wear a hat.  I'm too short to wear hats."  There is a hat for every size, shape and style.  It is also the best way to keep your face out of the sun and add La-Dee-Da to any outfit.  It doesn't have to be the Kentucky Derby, or Royal wedding event to enjoy the fun that comes from wearing a hat.  There is something sexy and elegant about a hat.  These are a few of our own hats that are one of a kind.  Beautiful, bright and two of my favorite colors.  The flowers and Rhinestone shoe buckle are vintage and add the perfect touch to these quality made wide brim hats.

 





9 comments:

  1. Hello Karen Eileen,
    So glad you stopped by that I might return the call - I love hats too - these are beautiful. I am your newest follower,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hats. I would SO love to be a hat girl, but I look silly in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet hats, Karen! Love the pops of color! Thanks for following me, girlie! I'm your newest follower! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh....and your shop is absolutely fabulous! So many beautiful treasures! Love the blingy jewelry!!!!!! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen, I'm your newest follower and "I LOVE your style"!!! I would (((LOVE))) a visit from you to my Land of Blog and if you enjoy yourself "MAYBE you'll follow me too"!
    Have a wonderful week,
    Big Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited to enter your giveaway over at Coastal Charm. I just became a new follower. Thanks for the opportunity.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hats are amazing the colours are so zingy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful hats! I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No one can wear a hat like you do! You always look beautiful in them, and the hats you offer are gorgeous.
    Lidy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. I have so much fun reading each and every one.