Follow by Email

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I love original paintings....I love the idea of the heart that goes into them and the stories and subjects behind them.  Most importantly, for my new website, I love selling them to find a new home and be placed in that perfect spot that makes a room come alive.  This one is dear to my heart.  The lady I purchased it from said it reminded her of the scene in Titanic where Rose is getting her portrait done....I agree and that is where it has stayed in my mind.  When it goes to it's new home, it can have whatever story you choose.




3 comments:

  1. very beautiful!
    welcome to tina´s picstory :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful ... something classical nuanced and natural

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping in at Quirky Vistas and leaving me a comment. That's how I found you. How fun that you find homes for beautiful paintings. This one is lovely!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. I have so much fun reading each and every one.