Follow by Email

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I love the fair. 
 We strategically plan a time that isn't too hot, and not too crowded.
We succeeded again and it was worth it.
My favorite part is the beautiful animals....I want to take them all home.
Of course, the food....my favorite Bratwurst and a little healthy fried food....apples with
caramel and whipped cream.  yummy!!  
Now that our sons are grown and no longer want to hang with parents at such affairs,
it's just hubby and I and we are enjoying every minute of not waiting in ride lines
and spending a fortune on cotton candy and churros....but I must admit,
I find myself looking at happy, chubby little ones, and remembering when
my eldest was 7 and went on the "baby" ride that he could barely fit on with his 
little brother and went around in circles....



1 comment:

  1. I have to say I agree with you -- it's so nice to attend these events and just enjoy what YOU want to do but also a bit nostalgic to watch those little ones covered in drippy ice cream and begging for more 'stuff'! Adorable pics of the animals - glad you enjoyed your day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. I have so much fun reading each and every one.