Follow by Email

Saturday, August 11, 2012





Breakfast Blend.  The trick it so use BOTH veggie and fruit...and lots of ice.  My new favorite is to put some walnuts in.
The Girls get the clippings.  Healthy and no waste....and while the girls are out they are fertilizing.

 Yummy!  A friend gave me these darling shot glasses,  sat in my cupboard for a very long time....not anymore.  Perfect for the all GREEN blends that actually need a taste of lime after.  A little bitter.  Juicing is the best way to get all of your vitamins.  Make sure you buy all organic.  I promise you, your body will thank you.  Cheers!


3 comments:

  1. Nice photos Karen, and I love the shot glasses. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen Eileen,
    Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Also to thank you for your visit and for becoming a sweet follower. Hope you come and visit again soon....Cute chickens :-) Wishing you a wonderful new week.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ❤Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love juicing, too, Karen! Nothing better than drinking a fresh, icy cold fruit concoction in the morning! And our furbaby, Maizie, loves her fruit, too! lol!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. I have so much fun reading each and every one.