Follow by Email

Wednesday, July 18, 2012


This week I received an envelope from the Publishing House of Romantic Prairie Magazine.  I am awaiting their next issue to see my ad for my little shop......WELL....THIS came in the mail, as just a bonus and free of charge for the delay of my other ad....I am in this one too!




There is something surreal about seeing your ad in a magazine....they were kind enough to send a copy to my home.  I knew to get the FULL effect I would need to pick it up off the rack.  Off to Barnes & Noble I go.....I wanted to rush right up to it to reassure myself it was there....but I was calm and collected.  Browsed through a couple other ones first...and then...it was like dessert...you save the best for last.  There it was in all its glory.  I felt like my dreams were coming true in print.  I am so blessed to be able to do what I love and to create my own shop of treasures to share.  I will be posting a 20% discount code soon.  10 wasn't enough.  15 seemed too 'in between'  So I am going to put a number that would make me excited.  I hope you check back to have a peek at my site, as I am adding new things every day.   

7 comments:

  1. That is very exciting indeed! I can't wait to see your treasures. Dreams can come true and they bless us all! Enjoy your week and thanks so much for visiting me today! I appreciate your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and leaving sweet comments! Congrats on the opening of your shop! That is very exciting!
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I saw it yesterday at the store. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Karen. I know how it feels to see ones work in print, plus the bonus of a free month!!! I will have to look for it. Clarice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just my ad....on the second to last page....don't turn too fast or you will miss it! YES, you have had much to be happy about in print.

      Delete
  5. Wow, that is exciting, congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful; so glad you got a two for one and a surprise at that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. I have so much fun reading each and every one.