Follow by Email

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Rhinestone Confidence

I don't know about you, but something happens to me when I put on rhinestones, carry a bag covered or accentuated with them.... Even on a bad hair day.....I feel prettier.  More confident.  Ready to take on  whatever life throws my way....maybe just for a day.  It is real though.  Like Ruby Slippers that have the power to transport me anyplace my heart desires....

Jeans and Rhinestones.....saying that "I am comfortable and content, but elegance is never far away.....




5 comments:

  1. Oh what beautiful pieces you have in your shop, so expertly curated - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sparkle of rhinestones!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look at your utmost BEST with a little bling. Love you anyway you look, but the sparklers? They suit your sweet personality. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretties you have! YOu too will be dangerous with that Etsy shop!! I am a new follower hope you follow me!
    sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. I have so much fun reading each and every one.