Follow by Email

Saturday, July 7, 2012

FINALLY!!!

Better Late than Never.....It's been a year away, a month or two away and now a day away.....I will never be TOTALLY ready to say those words:  "Ta-Da.  We're open"  Still have to finish some touches here and there.  I know I have to work out the kinks.....I don't even know what my kinks are yet...but Faith it till you make it, right?

                                                    Whatever Is Lovely is open for business!
                                                     www.whatever-is-lovely.com
                                                      karen@whatever-is-lovely.com

                      Our Favorite place to find things are from artists and designers that are
                                                            small businesses.
            We love the details of how something is made...where it came from....and choosing items
                                          that we would wear, give and treasure ourselves.    

                                       Hand-made candles made at a small bee farm in Idaho.
                            Our dream is to help support small businesses within our small business.
 We know the dedication and hard work that goes into your own work.  The small things that make it your passion.  We pride ourselves on buying products that are made or manufactured in the United States.  We also love things that are touched by time from all parts of the world.  Many of our old pieces come from Germany, Italy, France & England.  And a few of our new things as well.
                                       Our Exclusive card cases.  We love Tintypes and antiques.
                                        These are designed with antique tintypes and antique shoe buckles.
                                           Each one is truly a one of a kind.
                       
                                   Antique Couture......Elegance of a time gone by, but lovingly restored.

These are a few of our favorite things...and now we are blessed to be able to share our collections and spread the joy that comes from living La Dee Da Every Day.   Please stop by my site and let me know what you think....this is our soft debut and it's all about buying, making, designing products that YOU will love and what to have in your home and give to those you love.   That is a business of bliss and I have one foot on the path.......off I go!
P.S.  I will be having a give away this week to celebrate.  A gift certificate for Whatever-is-Lovely.  LOVELY SHOPPING


3 comments:

  1. the bag and second hat are fabulous and I can, almost, smell those beautiful candles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a great business and way to support artists and designers!
    I wanted to pop over and say thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your input re the copying/image theft.
    Take care,
    Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed looking around your shop. Your jewelry and handbags are all so unique and beautiful. I'll put your blog in my favs to keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. I have so much fun reading each and every one.