Follow by Email

Tuesday, September 20, 2011


Just trying to chill today while waiting for my dr. to call with Biopsy results.


  I am in  menopause with irregular bleeding.  Had to have ultrasound that showed some things so he ordered the ovarian cancer screening and then a biopsy of uterus.  One day you're thinking about what to make for dinner......the next... I've never even had an irregular pap so I am TRYING not to worry.......easier said than done.  But my house is really clean!
Finally, my sweet hubby got tired of watching me jump when the phone rang, and HE called my doctor....the results were there but the doctor wasn't.  Will find out tomorrow morning....feeling a bit nervous....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. I have so much fun reading each and every one.