Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 21, 2011


I am a blessed woman.
   Today I received the wonderful News:


           Biopsy- NEGATIVE.  I have never had this worry before.
 I was frozen with fear and sadness while praying God would give me the strength and dignity to endure whatever came my way.....


Now, I feel like it truly is the first day of the rest of my life......All of the "what if's"  are being replaced by the "Just think...... of all I have to accomplish and how loved I am by all of those that prayed for me.....
                I am blessed.  Thankful.   Pondering.   Promising not to worry about the small stuff and to find gratitude and grace in every day.  xoxo  (This design is from my Baby Line that I used to have....but If it fit me...I would wear it today.)

  

1 comment:

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. I have so much fun reading each and every one.