Follow by Email

Friday, September 9, 2011

I adore words in a home.  It is like the soul or spirit of the place we love most.  I couldn't resist this beautiful piece in the most chippy, and stunning frame.  The embroidery is so sweet, and the best part is there is a final paragraph that I didn't ever hear..." If I should live for other days, I pray thee Lord to Guide my Ways"
I am sure many of you all remember saying this sweet prayer before bedtime.  I wish I had known about the happier ending then.  xo

1 comment:

  1. Lovely stitching.
    And I found you, but it took a few clicks. Just a suggestion but maybe you could hide your old blog from your profile, that way when people like me click over to your site via your comment on their blog, they will find your main blog immediately.
    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your Lovely comments. I have so much fun reading each and every one.